Using this site
This site is designed to work with a range of browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator or Firefox. If using MSIE or NN you need version 4.0 or above. Some resources and links on this site require the use of Adobe Acrobat – if you do not have this installed you can download a copy by clicking this link to Adobe.
Use of this site provided by the Cancer Counselling Trust is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- You agree to use the site for information purposes only and not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without written permission from us.
- Unless otherwise stated all images are the copyright of the Cancer Counselling Trust. Where images have been published with the permission of other third party copyright holders permission to copy them should be sought from the relevant copyright holder.
- Commercial use or publication of any item on this site is strictly prohibited without prior approval from the Cancer Counselling Trust.
- We are not responsible for the content of third party sites to which we link. Links to other sites are provide for convenience only and do not infer any endorsement of the content of the third party site or association with its operators.
- Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that this site is free of viruses you remain responsible for taking all appropriate safeguards before downloading content from this website.